I am a qualified homeopathic practitioner, holding both a BSc in Homeopathy and a Licentiate to practice homeopathy. I am not a licensed medical doctor, and make no such claims.
As a homeopath, I do not make any kind of diagnosis in conventional medical terms. You should be aware that the outcome and duration of homeopathic treatment vary by individual, and cannot be guaranteed.
If you ever have any concerns about the nature of the treatment, please feel free to discuss them with me. It is your responsibility to maintain a relationship with a licensed medical doctor/GP throughout treatment. Where appropriate, it is recommended that you inform your medical doctor that your child is receiving homeopathic treatment.
As unlicensed medical practitioners, homeopaths are not permitted to:
- perform any form of surgery or any procedure that punctures your skin or harmfully invades your body.
- use X-ray radiation.
- prescribe prescription drugs, or recommend that you discontinue drugs that were prescribed by a licensed doctor.
- set fractures.
- treat wounds with electrotherapy.
- put you at risk of great bodily harm, serious physical or mental illness, or death.
- imply in any way that they are licensed medical doctors
If you are not a UK resident, you are responsible for ensuring that you do not violate your state, territory or country’s laws by seeking homeopathic treatment.
I do not guarantee ‘miracle cures’, and responsiveness to treatment can vary on a case by case basis. I reserve the right to decline or terminate treatment where it is in the best interest of the patient, or for any reason at my discretion. You can also choose to suspend treatment at any time.
I hereby acknowledge I have read and understood the terms of this disclaimer.