Observations from the 8 week vaccination detox:
ATEC score at start of vaccination detox: 99 ATEC score on follow-up: 53
Physical observations during detox:
- Changes in bowel movements
- Increased sweating and thirst
- increased energy
- Night waking when remedy was given
- Increased irritability due to more awareness of surroundings
- Increase in creative play / interest in outside world – more aware and connected to surroundings
- Increase in vocalisations – at the beginning of the treatment began saying 3 word sentences
- Increase in hand-flapping during the detox
- Increased attention span
- More adventurous appetite – trying new foods. Used to scream at new foods.
- Improved motor control – drawing.
- Increased interaction with caregiver – started giving kisses
- Eye contact – much better
- Anxiety levels – increased
- Did regress in potty training, and also making us feed him where he used to feed himself.
- Started waving, saying bye bye, and hi
- In general much more connected to surroundings.