When vaccination is unavoidable, there are steps that can be taken to ensure minimal risks. Here are my guidelines should this be the case. You can choose some or all of these – of the list, the most important is, don’t suppress any associated fever, and don’t vaccinate when ill in any way.
- 500mg vitamin C powder (1 scoop in a weak apple juice) on the morning of the vaccination, 500mg in the evening. 500mg for the next 3 days
- Fish oils, B12 and epsom salt baths (2 tablespoons in a bath soak for 20 mins) on 3 days before and after the vaccination.
- Never take paracetamol on vaccination days, and DO NOT suppress any associated fever that occurs as a result of vaccination. Do not further stress the liver, or interfere with the body’s attempt to deal with the vaccine.
- Take supplemental zinc , Kelp (a small pinch only) and Selenium (3 drops) in a small amount of pure spring water. Continue for 1 week following vaccination.
- Order the vaccines in question in homeopathic form* to carry out a homeopathic ‘detox’ of the vaccine itself. This should be given 4 days before and 4 days after the jab – it ‘prepares’ the body for the shock, so it’s not such an assault. Take the remedies last thing at night before sleep. Let’s take MMR booster as an example:
4 days before vaccine: give MMR 30C
3 days before vaccine: give MMR 200C
2 days before vaccine: give MMR 1M
1 day before vaccine: give MMR 10M
day of vaccine: give MMR 30C
2nd day after vaccine: give MMR 200C
3rd day after vaccine: give MMR 1M
4th day after vaccine: give MMR 10M (with multiple boosters at once, use the Poly Vacc A remedy, available from Helios or Source Homeopathy pharmacies).
- Also order some Nux Vomica 30C to support the liver (order from the same place as the vaccine remedies). Take 1 pill daily first thing before breakfast for the whole week of the vaccine exposure.
- Have your child drink plenty of water on those days (at least 2 litres)
- Encourage some gentle movement if they are not too fatigued, to support the lymphatic system and detox process.
- If there is sunshine available, use it. Have your child exposed without sunscreen for at least 20-30 minutes a day.
- If your child loses their appetite for a day or 2, don’t panic or try to force them to eat. Their body is working hard at an immune level, and it is perfectly safe for them to lose appetite temporarily, as long as they are kept hydrated. Do not forget the importance of salts in the hydration process if they are sweating with high fever. I favour diluted organic apple juice with a pinch of sea salt and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Never, ever present for a vaccination if your child is ill with another virus or otherwise unwell.
- Immediately after vaccination apply a patch of bentonite clay on the vaccination site on the arm. This will draw the toxins right out (bring it with you to the doctors mixed up in a pot, and put it straight on after you leave).
- Allow your child to rest after the vaccination if they are tired and seem peevish. Don’t exert any more stress on the body than necessary.
*Best Place to order will vary by country:
USA: use Source Homeopathy.
UK and Europe: use Helios Pharmacy – email your order to email@example.com.
What to order: If your child is having multiple shots, order POLY VACC A in 30C, 200C, 1M, and 10M (packet from Source Homeopathy, or 4gp of each bottle from Helios). If they are having one in particular, e.g. MMR, just order that one in 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M.
to copy / paste for email to helios:
please can I have 4gp each of Poly Vacc A 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
for USA residents:
please can I have 4gp each of Poly Vacc USA 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Hopefully forearmed, is forewarned, and your child will come through unscathed. It is often the suppression of the immune response with other drugs (paracetamol, antibiotics etc.) which can have such disastrous consequences, so take the ‘hands off’ approach following vaccination, and trust that the body can do the work (with a little help from its homeopathic friends).